1. It’s quicker.
2. Paragraphs are overrated.
3. The white space between each line is a meaningful chasm.
4. I don’t have that many points to make anyway.
5. It’s more effective to write short, witty statements than to try to win you over with verbosity and some sort of made-up internet persona.
6. Minimalism in communication.
7. You’re skimming this to get to the next post anyways aren’t you? Rather than examening each and every word.
8. Despite being constantly online on Gchat, I actually don’t have that much time to write an essay.
9. It’s the final countdown.
10. Being a hu-man of few words, I give off the cool scent of enigma. My standoffishness piques your interest, and you now want to read my other lists. Or my other Liszts.